Sunday, July 1, 2007

What a fun night

Last night we had such an enjoyable evening. Our neighbor's invited us to her parents house which is on a lake and we sat outside and grilled brats and I brought some Strawberry Blush wine which was really good. After that we started playing on the jet skis and that was the first time I had ever been on a jet ski, what fun! Mike took the kids for ride's on them and they loved it! Then we took a tractor ride down to see there horses at the stable her parents co-own with there friends. Then we got back to the house and made a bonfire and sat around that while Mike took them fishing off the dock and Alayna caught a fish! Then we were able to see the fireworks from where we were(Here the different towns have there own fireworks on saturday instead of on the 4th, I guess so people can see the big one's in Milwaukee on the 4th. )The only thing missing from this great night was Smores!

As I sat outside in front of the bonfire, watching the fireworks I reflected on my life and how much happier we are to be living here. I have only been here five months and we've made great friends with our great neighbors and my kids are making lifetime friends. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect night(wish it had been a little warmer)barbecue,jetskiing,fishing,horses,fireworks all in one night! This truely is.. the life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a blast!! Glad your making some great friends up there!

Anonymous said...

"Brats! Brats! Johnny's cooking Johsonville Brats!"

Glad to hear the transition is going so well. Enjoy the warm weather while you have it! :)